If you are a regular visitor of YouTube then there are high chances that you find Interesting Videos via The Related Videos Link which shows on the Right side of the current video that you are watching, Sometimes you can also discover Interesting Videos on YouTube courtesy the videos which your friends share on Facebook & Twitter.
But what if there was a way by which you could find out which videos were the most viewed or the most commented or some current trending videos which are not yet discovered or shared by you Friends.
Presenting – YouTube Charts – The Best Way to discover Most Viewed and Most Commented Videos of YouTube in various categories.
The Best Feature of YouTube Charts are -
YouTube Charts allows looking up the most viewed videos across all categories.
I could select the time frame from most viewed from today, past week, month or even all time.
The best part is it also shows videos based on most number of liked, most commented, most viewed in HD, and even most subscribed.
At Present, YouTube Charts is the best way to discover the best videos on YouTube plus it can also help you to discover Viral Videos and New Content on YouTube.
Do look up YouTube Charts and drop in your comments.
Facebook has recently introduced a new photo viewer for Photo albums which allows you to preview the full size version of photos stored in a Facebook album, without leaving the current page. While this new Photo uploader from Facebook has received mixed reactions from the audience, some call it “pure distraction”.
Certain Viewers are finding this new layout very distracting as the new photo layout takes up the entire screen space so is there any shortcut or browser plugin to use Facebook’s classic photo viewer ?”
The Answer is Yes! There is a way by which you can switch back to the Old Classic Layout to view photos in Facebook and you don’t need to download any script or plugin to get the Old Classic Layout of Facebook Photos.
While you’re browsing through a Facebook photo album and the new photo viewer pops up, simply hit the F5 key from your computer’s keyboard. This will refresh the page and bring back the older Facebook photo viewer.
Whenever you see the ugly Facebook photo viewer with a dark background, click the browser address bar and remove “&theater” from the URL and hit Enter. This will switch to the older Facebook photo layout.
To Know More on How You can switch to the Old Classic Layout to view Photos in Facebook, View this Video below –
How to disable Facebook Photos Theater Viewer
1. Remove &theater from URL – Once you click on a photo on Facebook, a new page will open where you can see &theater in the URL i.e. web address. Just remove that part from the URL and hit enter. You can now see the old Facebook photo viewer.
2. Hit F5 to Refresh the Facebook page – Very simple technique. Once the photo is opened in theater viewer, hit F5 on your keyboard. The page will load and will open the photo in old viewer.
3. Use Firefox Userscript – Mozilla Firefox users are having benefits of add-ons. Install Greasemonkey add-on on the browser and then install this Userscript. You will not see the new theater viewer while opening photos / pictures on Facebook.
4. Google Chrome Extension – Google Chrome browser extension installation is very easy task. Install this extension on your Chrome browser to disable theater effect or viewer.
5. Another Chrome Extension – Chrome is having one more extension for this purpose. In case the above extension is not working, you can try this one.
If you are a Gmail on Google Chrome then you have all you need to receive desktop notifications for new email and/or chat messages. Here’s how to enable them so it will be easier to know when someone is talking to you.
Note – This Tip only works in the latest version of Google Chrome
2. Under General, go to the Desktop Notifications section.
3. Select the Chat notifications on radio button, then select either the New mail notifications on radio button or the Important mail notifications on radio button (if you only want to be notified of important stuff and not all of them).
4. Click the Save changes button.
The Desktop Notification will appear on your screen when new messages come in.
The mobile handset market in India continues to be one of the fastest growing segments. Unfortunately buying a good mobile phone in India is not an easy task as prices of mobile phones fall by as much as 20-30% in a month and at any point of time the price of a particular model varies widely from each other and from the MRP present on the package. Most of us use Google to get idea about the real market price but the resultant websites tend to have outdated information in my experience.
Few days back I had written a post about how to find and compare prices of books across online book stores in India. I was really happy to see that Mysmartprice.com, one of the websites mentioned in that post, has now extended their search functionality to search for mobile phone prices as well. Having a reference of prices across several online stores will help me to bargain better even if I decide to buy the mobile in some offline store as well.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Thursday announced the pan-India rollout of mobile number portability (MNP), which will allow mobile subscribers, both GSM and CDMA, to change their service providers, within a telecom circle, while retaining their numbers.
The portability facility, that was first launched in the Indian state of Haryana in November last year on a pilot basis, would be available to both postpaid and prepaid customers and subscribers of GSM as well as CDMA service. However, consumers will have to remain with the new operator for three months before moving on.
The other restriction is that the portability facility will be available only within a given licensed service area. In other words, subscribers cannot take their Delhi number to an operator in Mumbai. They can only change their operator within Delhi.
Switching from one network to another while keeping the same number is pretty straightforward: All customers have to do is send an SMS with their mobile number to 1900 (SMS PORT <mobile number> 1900) to get their unique porting code. After this, the process is essentially the same as getting a new connection.
The cost of porting a number to a new operator is Rs19, with the maximum porting time capped at 7 working days by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), except in Jammu and Kashmir, Assam and North East service areas, where it will be 15 working days. Read More