A Popular Query in the Internet World is “How To Download Protected Images and Photos from Flickr”
Normally, you can save pictures from Flickr (or any website) by right clicking the photograph and saying “Save Image As..” but in the case of protected Flickr images, all you will see on the desktop is a blank 1×1 pixel placeholder image called spaceball.gif
When a Flickr member has set download permissions to disallow his/her photos from being downloaded, a transparent image is overlaid on the actual photo so the right-click method fails.
So What is a Good & Working Method by which you can easily download Protected Images and Photos from Flickr?
You may either use the good-old Print Screen to copy the image & paste it in Microsoft Paint or any Image editing program or any of the methods below to defeat the Flickr image protection. Read More
Incoming search terms:
- download protected flickr photos
- how to save protected photos from flickr
- how to save protected images to computer on firefox
- how to save flickr pictures to computer 2015
- how to save flickr copy-protected pictures
- how to download protected photos from flickr firefox
- how to download pictures using firefox
- firefox plugin to download protected images
- download protected pictures 2015
- image protected cookie download