How to Fix and Solve Cursor on Top of Page Problem in MS Word
If you encounter this strange problem in MS Word (any version) that whenever you open a MS Word Document and you spot the cursor getting stuck on the very top of the page as shown in the image below – You will have to hit the Enter Key twice to make the cursor’s position back to Normal
Techie WhizKid gives you a simple fix by which you can restore the cursor’s position back to normal in MS Word and you will not have to hit the Enter Key everytime to restore the cursor position
In Word 2002 or 2003, click on Tools | Options | View tab | check the
“White space between pages” box | OK.
In Word 2007, click on Office button | Word Options | Display | check
the “Show white space between pages in Print Layout view” box | OK.
The above simple fix should solve the Cursor on Top of Page error in MS Word.
For More Tech Tips and Fixes Follow Techie Whizkid on Twitter at http://twitter.com/TechieWhizKid
Incoming search terms:
- cursor for word way at the top 2013
- cursor in word is at top of page
- cursor stuck on word document
- how to fix the cursor on microsoft word
- microsoft word starts at very top of page
- my cursor on a new word document doesnot come on top
- what is the solution for cursor on the word page