If you encounter this strange problem in MS Word (any version) that whenever you open a MS Word Document and you spot the cursor getting stuck on the very top of the page as shown in the image below – You will have to hit the Enter Key twice to make the cursor’s position back to Normal
Techie WhizKid gives you a simple fix by which you can restore the cursor’s position back to normal in MS Word and you will not have to hit the Enter Key everytime to restore the cursor position
In Word 2002 or 2003, click on Tools | Options | View tab | check the
“White space between pages” box | OK.
In Word 2007, click on Office button | Word Options | Display | check
the “Show white space between pages in Print Layout view” box | OK.
In Word 2016
- On the View tab, click Print Layout.
- Click Word > Preferences > View.
Under Show Window Elements, select the White space between pages in Print Layout View check box.
The above simple fix should solve the Cursor on Top of Page error in MS Word.
Incoming search terms:
- how to fix the cursor on microsoft word
- cursor begin at very top of the paper in msword
- cursor on top of page in Microsoft word
- hd vidzin video download
- my microsoft word curser starts at the very top of the page
- word program no space at top of page