Imagine you are writing a very important document and you have not saved it yet, and then MS Word suddenly crashes or shuts down unexpectedly…You would be distraught at the very thought of seeing your hard work of typing a long document suddenly vanishing courtesy of MS Word crashing or shutting down.
Fear Not Now as Techie Whizkid will show you How to Recover your document if MS Word crashes or shuts down
It’s a simple solution on Recovering documents in MS Word –
1 – Go to My PC and then search for the file extension “.asd” in the File explorer and you will be able to find the very same document you were working on when MS Word crashed.
2 – Open that .asd document again in MS Word and resume from where you had stopped earlier.
I hope this tip will help you to recover your document in case MS Word crashes the next time around.
Feel free to leave your comment below to let me know if this tech tip helped you or not.
Incoming search terms:
- build ps3 supercomputer
- ps3 supercomputer used to hack
- PS3 Gravity Grid diy
- office opens with cursor at the battle of the page
- microsoft word cursor os all the way up top of the page
- how to make a supercomputer from ps3
- how to make a clustervusing ps3
- how solve cursor problem in word
- corsor is always in the top microsoft
- shemaroo movies online watch