Sometimes we rush to buy the Latest Blockbuster PC Game, we come back with the Disc, Install It on on our PC and when we launch it Only to see an Error message which states that PC Hardware does not much to the Minimum PC Requirements required to play the particular PC Game. Only If there was a Utility or a site from which we could check before hand if Our PC was suited enough to play the latest PC Game.
Can You Run It? is a great resource that will test your computer’s hardware and determine if your PC or Laptop can run the latest games by comparing your hardware to the recommended game specifications. This tool will make sure you know where you stand on your chances to run the newest game. It may also provide you with some good insight about what piece of hardware needs to be upgraded next.
How to Check whether you can Run a Particular PC Game on your Computer
- Go to the Can You Run It? page.
- Type in the name of the game to search or you can select the game from the list too.
- Then click on Can You Run It? button.
- After this the website will start analyzing your system for compatibility with the selected game. Click on run when your computer asks for allowing the java program to help the website analyze the system.
- After some time it will display a page showing the results,in which you will see all of your configuration results (which configurations passed to run the game and which failed).
- If any of the configuration fails then, you will not be able to run that game on your system.
- For failed configurations, the website provides some recommendations,you can check them.These recommendations will bring you to company websites from where you can buy the configuration(parts) [This step is not necessary].
Link: Can You Run It?
Thats IT! Now you can know well in advance if your PC can play the Latest PC game or not using Can You Run It? and it can also let you know in case your PC Needs a much needed Upgrade for playing the latest game.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. For More Tech Tips & Tutorials, Subscribe to Techie WhizKid RSS Feeds for Regular Updates and Follow Techie WhizKid on Twitter at http://twitter.com/TechieWhizKid