Nowadays Data Storage is becoming easier as Data Storage Devices are becoming very small, compact and easy to handle with bigger capacities in small sizes. One of these devices is A SD Memory Card which is a very commonly used these days in Mobile Phones, Cameras & Hand Held Devices. But you never know when it can stop working – Imagine you click a picture of a lifetime only to realize that the SD Memory Card is not working and the only option left is to format the SD Memory Card.
You would normally format the SD Memory Card by using the inbuilt Right Click Format Command present in Windows but according to the SD Association “SD or SDHC memory card file systems formatted with generic operating system formatting software do not comply with official SD memory card requirements and optimum performance may not be experienced“.- resulting in data loss or death of your SD Memory Card.
For The Same purpose SD Association has built a nifty little program which will format your SD Memory Card with ease. It’s called SD Formatter.
SD Formatter is only supported by Windows, MAC & Linux Users will have to wait. It Supports both SD & SDHC Memory Cards, & A Standard Memory Card Reader is recommended for the formatting process.
Click Here To Download SD Formatter (It’s a 1.28 MB exe download)
Open SD Formatter
The second, Full (erase off), will put the disk into a proper SD format, but beware: even though it says “erase off,” all data on the disk will be deleted, or rather, overwritten. However, the “flash” erase, which truly deletes all data beyond the realms of easy recovery, is not used in this second option.
Thus, the third option, Full (erase on),—is the option you will want to use most often, as it formats the card properly, while giving it a fresh start with no old data left on the disk at all. Not all cards support this, but if you choose this and the card does not support the option, the formatter automatically reverts to the second “erase off” option during the formatting process.
Incoming search terms:
- format size adjustment
- SD formatter this drive is not supported
- sdformatter this drive is not supported
- sd card formatter format size adjustment
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1829 dezuk_O4q3qg9qxJVVrckMCvwiLLC9dZJNruA4pn8jwwg8PJcRRqVkgo6-3j5lR_ 6e64a8c064aec47154aeb52a9d7991ab04a3ed53&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1835 XgVpLcagj0TxMR7NtYLwHD-1u8XypQRLsKZinwvWy5BR3GU_GYzY7y4twjzdFKeF 897841b5639509d81d61719d751a18a7bc7ae16c&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1838 VIq9h1pcu-UfRrVtJjsLTH18B590qXjQigOcRcASzs2Q7Erof11cCxk5rqdUcyk6 071799aca00b36dbcf6be6202e0e77c077cd508e&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme