The iPhone comes with quite a few useful pre-installed apps including Facebook, Safari and lot more. However, there are a number of must have apps that can be downloaded from the App Store. We have picked our top 10 from various categories which we highly recommend.
1. Whatsapp Messenger: This messenger is fast picking up as the number one choice as a messenger for its ease of use and connectivity. It is a paid app on the Apple devices for Rs. 55, right from the first time you subscribe. Your subscription is available when you change your device or phone number as long as you log in with the number with which the subscription was originally purchased.
2. Instagram: This is a popular photo sharing app that helps you click a picture, give it special effects and share them on social networks or email them. It also allows you to view what your friends are clicking and also the best Instagram pictures taken.
3. Evernote: This is the most efficient note taking app available. It offers services to capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders, with easy search option. It is a great way to unclutter your schedule and jot down interesting ideas.
4. Find My iPhone: This is an exclusive Apple service that helps you recover your lost device using the iMap. It geotags your device and is your best shot to recover your lost device as long as the internet is running.
5. Dropbox: This app is a free cloud storage service that allows you to store all your photos, docs, and videos. Files and folders saved in the Dropbox account can be accessed via the app on all your computers, mobile devices, and even the Dropbox website.
6.Gaana: This app is a mobile radio with an extensive list of songs from various genres and languages. It is worthwhile to have on your device considering its fast loading and ease of use.
7.Pulse: This app is a one stop reader for all your favorite blogs, magazines, social networks and newspapers. A simple tap on the article will allow you to read the whole story. The best feature is that it allows users to save stories for reading later across all platforms or sync them with Instapaper, Read it Later and Evernote and even share them.
8.Converter Unit Plus HD: This is a useful app that offer various conversion options including currencies, weights, heights and various other units which you never know when you might need to convert.
9.GAIN Fitness: This is a very useful fitness app that doubles up as your fitness trainer. It helps you plan a regime, shows exercises and assists in keeping records. The app gives you voice commands as well, making the whole experience more interactive.
10.Skype: This is an essential communication app. The Skype is the most popular and easy to use communication app for free video calling. Even the paid phone calls offer the cheapest rates known.
The above iPhone apps mentioned are our favorites. However, there are a lot more apps you can discover if you just take some time to explore the App Store, that are both free and paid. Apple sure has devised an addictive store to keep the users hooked.
The author of this article is Julia, working with 91mobiles.com. 91Mobiles.com is an online comparison portal for mobiles phones, tablets and accessories in India. Here users can find the best price for Apple mobile phones and tablets. .