Bypass iPhone Passcode Lock Screen Easily to make phone calls and access phonebook, photo album and call logsA Security hole was discovered today in the iPhone 4 Operating System iOS 4.1 which allows anyone to bypass iPhone Lock Screen easily and provides easy access to the Call Logs, Phonebook, Photo Albums, voicemail and address book, plus it even allows to you to make a phone call by easily bypassing the iPhone Lock Screen. Currently this flaw is present in iPhone 4, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3Gs which are running on iOS 4.1.
Here are the steps by which you can easily bypass the iPhone Lock Screen
When you iPhone is locked with a passcode tap Emergency Call, then enter a non-emergency number such as ###. Next tap the call button and immediately hit the lock button. It should open up the Phone app where you can see all your contacts, call any number, etc.
- From the passcode lockscreen, go to the emergency call screen.
- Dial a fake number. Any number, doesn’t matter what.
- As soon as you see the red End Call button, tap the sleep/wake button. You gotta be quick!
- You will then be taken right to the iPhone app, and free to view all the contacts on the device and make calls to any of them.
Watch the videos below to find out how simple it is to bypass the iPhone Lock Screen Security Feature, So easy that even a school kid can do it in less than 2 minutes.
Incoming search terms:
- BypassiPhonePasscodeLockScreenEasilytomakephonecallsandaccessphonebook photoalbumandcalllogs-TechieWhizKid-AGeeksBlogAboutTechnology&TheWebTechieWhizKid-AGeeksBlogAboutTechnology&TheWeb
- iphone 3g hack