Here are the steps by which you can easily bypass the iPhone Lock Screen
When you iPhone is locked with a passcode tap Emergency Call, then enter a non-emergency number such as ###. Next tap the call button and immediately hit the lock button. It should open up the Phone app where you can see all your contacts, call any number, etc.
- From the passcode lockscreen, go to the emergency call screen.
- Dial a fake number. Any number, doesn’t matter what.
- As soon as you see the red End Call button, tap the sleep/wake button. You gotta be quick!
- You will then be taken right to the iPhone app, and free to view all the contacts on the device and make calls to any of them.
Watch the videos below to find out how simple it is to bypass the iPhone Lock Screen Security Feature, So easy that even a school kid can do it in less than 2 minutes.
Incoming search terms:
- BypassiPhonePasscodeLockScreenEasilytomakephonecallsandaccessphonebook photoalbumandcalllogs-TechieWhizKid-AGeeksBlogAboutTechnology&TheWebTechieWhizKid-AGeeksBlogAboutTechnology&TheWeb