Normally, you can save pictures from Flickr (or any website) by right clicking the photograph and saying “Save Image As..” but in the case of protected Flickr images, all you will see on the desktop is a blank 1×1 pixel placeholder image called spaceball.gif
When a Flickr member has set download permissions to disallow his/her photos from being downloaded, a transparent image is overlaid on the actual photo so the right-click method fails.
So What is a Good & Working Method by which you can easily download Protected Images and Photos from Flickr?
You may either use the good-old Print Screen to copy the image & paste it in Microsoft Paint or any Image editing program or any of the methods below to defeat the Flickr image protection. Read More
Incoming search terms:
- save protected images from flickr firefox
- how to download pictures from firefox
- firefox download protected pictures
- How to copy picture from flickr using firefox
- how to copy protected flickr images using firefox
- firefox download protected flickr photo
- how to download protected flickr photos
- how to download protected Flikr images
- how to download protected images with mozzila
- how to download protected pictures on flickr